Anger Management Counseling
We all get angry. Anger, like all emotions, is neither good nor bad. It is what we do with our anger that may cause us problems. One brief flash of anger acted on can result in unintended consequences in our day to day lives. If you've encountered problems in your relationships, at work or in the community as a result of your anger and are looking for help please call Sue Mocniak at Restore Counseling 614-354-6962 to discuss your options . Group and Individual counseling are available whether you are referred for legal reasons or pursuing help voluntarily call now to find out more.
What is Anger Management counseling?
Anger management counseling is a time-limited, structured therapeutic-educational process that focuses on:
- Defining the many faces of anger
- Understanding and identifying one's personal patterns of anger
- Exploring personal origins of habitual anger responses
- Developing proven strategies for overcoming conditioned responses of anger
- Learning & practicing safe conflict resolution.